The newest Montana Disaster Leasing Direction program supporting Montanans that knowledgeable financial difficulties yourself, ultimately otherwise within the COVID-19 pandemic and they are at risk of houses instability.
The program is actually funded from federal Consolidated Appropriations Work (ERA1) and you may Western Save your self Package Operate (ERA2), appropriated in order to Montana Houses because of the 67th Montana Legislature thru HB step 3, HB 630, and HB 632.
- Past-due and you can future rent (restrict $dos,2 hundred per month)
- Delinquent and you may coming utility bills to own home energy can cost you (maximum $five-hundred per month per qualified electric. Improve regarding $3 hundred 30 days total effective )
- Overdue and you will coming websites ($fifty a month)
- Overdue book later charge (practical late charge since the supported by book arrangement or landlord confirmation)
- Delinquent rental coverage deposit
- Leasing software and you can examination charges
This action will allow you to determine if your children is eligible for rent and you can electric guidance. Qualified house need to see the criteria in order to qualify.
This will help you prepare yourself prior to beginning your application. This may involve records and you will important information to apply, how exactly to create a keen Okta account, and you can app direction info.